SMS 2 Email Buddy helps to forward your SMS to email.It is easy to use. All you need is to:
1. Configure any sender email address, which has to be either a Gmail or Google Apps email. You can create a new account or use your existing one.
2. Configure your recipient email address (perhaps your corporate email)
3. Make sure there's Internet connection via Wifi or Mobile
That's it. Every SMS you received will be forwarded to your email recipient(s).
Here's some scenarios why you need to forward your SMS to email accounts:
* Due to security reasons, you have to deposit your mobile phone at a security counter because camera phones are not allowed in your workplace
* You can bring your laptop to a meeting room to check your email but it's not polite to whip out your phone in a meeting to check your incoming SMS
* You are implementing a reporting or feedback channel where pro-SMS staff sends information to a mobile phone and you want that information to be propagated to respective personnel at different departments
SMS 2 Email Buddy is simple to use but packs a punch to forward SMS to email:
* Configure up to 10 email recipients
* Configurable retry intervals and attempts make sure your recipients get it
* Log of all transaction details
* Filter shows forwarded email that failed/are pending/passed
* Search feature on SMS content
* Logs are automatically maintained and exported to SD card every month
* You can choose to email monthly log to your default recipient
* Reconnect to your preferred Wifi network automatically when in range (Wifi must be enabled beforehand)
* Runs reliably as a background service.
* Safe. We do not keep your password or SMS in our server. They are stored only in your phone and used when it is time to deliver your emails.
SMS 2 Email Buddy is now available for free (with ads) with a one-time registration and a monthly limit. PigeonHole, our paid version, is available at http://www.maventechnologies.com.sg/pigeonhole
Check out http://www.maventechnologies.com.sg/sms_forwarding.html for more information and FAQ on common problems (e.g. unable to forward email)
Contact [email protected]
for any issues.
tags: sms to email, sms 2 email, forward sms
* Rule and customisable subject template for Recipient 1