Send commands to your Android via SMS messages and protect your device against theft or loss. Get location of your phone or tablet, be notified if somebody replace the SIM card, delete sms messages, contacts, accounts and files.
How to use:
1. Set a password.
2. Alternatively, select the option "Specify trusted sender" and set a phone number. Note that if this option is checked, only the commands sent by the specified number will be accepted.
3. Specify up to four numbers to be warned in case of SIM card change.
4. If you had checked the option "Specify trusted sender", you cam check the option "Accept numbers as Senders" to acept commands to accept commands from the numbers specified in the above item.
5. Type a message to be sent in case of SIM Card replacement
6. Press menu, save.
7. Write the desired command from any phone via SMS as follows: senha.comando.comando.comando ... for example, to delete all sms messages, all contacts and get the device location, send: password.delsms.delcontacts.local
The messages sent to smsAndControl do not appear in the inbox and in the notification bar.
A complete list of commands is available in the menu "help".
Send your questions, suggestions and complaints send mail to [email protected]
or follow @smsAndControl on Twitter to receive the news.
Last features added:
- delfile - Deletes all files from external SD
- delsms - Deletes all SMS Messages
- delaccounts - Deletes all accounts (May not work with blur accounts)
- delcontacts - Deletes all contacts(May not work with blur contacts).
- delall - Deletes accounts, contacts, SD Files, SMS messages and call history.