Send messages in tandem with a live snapshot with just ONE tap.
Boring sending just a text?
Emoticons aren't good enough to express your feelings?
Snap+ is your answer.
A photo of your expression or surroundings accompanies each message.
Snap+ is an innovative method for communication.
Messages appear instantly through Push Notification.
Snap+ pushes messages using the Google's latest push technology (C2DM).
When you need to take a quick snapshot with text,
use the Snap+ memo feature.
- Use your mobile number as your ID like other messenger app (WhatsApp, KakaoTalk)
- No contact numbers, messages or photos are stored on the server
- Supports all international numbers ( use international phone number, '+' country_code and phone number)
- Send snapshots through pressing volume keys
- Tapping camera preview to change modes
- Threaded message list with photos
- Send a snapshot to non Snap+ users using MMS
- Compatible with Froyo (2.2) and above
* Front-facing camera is only supported on Gingerbread devices
* On some devices, if the camera does not work properly with Snap+, you may have to restart your device.
We appreciate your patience as we continue to work to make Snap+ a better program for our users!
- WhatsApp Messenger, KakaoTalk, eBuddy Messenger, Yahoo! Messenger, Kik Messenger, Nimbuzz, Fring, imo instant, MSN Messenger, Parlingo Instant, Skype, My People, NaverTalk, Tango
- fixed Country code issue
- No SMS authentication needed