THIS WILL MOST LIKELY NOT WORK ON ANDROID 4.4
An android app that saves snapchats.
How to use: Open up snapchat and wait for your snaps to load, then open up snapsaver. Click the 'ready' button. If it's taking a long time that is because it is copying and decrypting a lot of videos because snapchat does not delete videos that have already been viewed anymore.
If you allow root access, it will save pictures and videos, if not, you can only save videos.
Source on github: https://github.com/grothedev/snapsaver
Email me at [email protected]
if you have any concerns, questions, suggestions, etc.
If you like my work, feel free to donate via paypal to [email protected]
- user can select where he/she wants snaps to be saved
- in app snap viewer
- select which snaps to save
- compatible with snapchat version 4.x by decrypting the files
- snaps are now viewable in gallery
- snaps are saved into organized folders now
- i'm still trying to figure out how to decrypt stories
- option to select what type of snaps to save
- reverted back to code from version 3.0 while i fix the new version