*** ROOT REQUIRED ***
*** If you don't have root access or don't know about it, use "SnapCapture for Snapchat" ***
+++ Have you ever wished to save your incoming Snapchat Images and Videos? +++
+++ You want your Snapchats to be saved automated in the background? +++
SnapCapture is the ultimate, fully automated solution for You.
* Works invisible in the background
* Captures snapchat pictures & videos FULLY AUTOMATED
* Captures story pictures & videos FULLY AUTOMATED
* Does NOT log you out of Snapchat
* Enjoy your captured snapchat pictures and videos in a beautiful gallery
* Saves all your snapchats to your storage
* The sender of the snapchats won't get notified
* NO BusyBox required
* Battery friendly
No need to open the application and follow inconvenient instructions for a manual import.
SnapCapture does all the magic in the background without getting in your way.
Just use Snapchat as usual and get notified when new Snapchats got captured and saved.
SnapCapture just integrates perfectly in your daily usage without any additional effort.
Q: Why does the app not capture my snapchats?
1. Open your root app (e.g. SuperSu/Superuser) and edit the settings to grant the app root access all the time without prompting.
After that, go back to SnapCapture and restart the service in settings.
2. Make sure Snapchat is installed to your internal storage, not SD-Card!
3. Do NOT use any task killer app / battery saver / memory management app.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact [email protected]
This software is provided "as is" and may not offer its advertised functionality in future as it is depends on the further development of the Snapchat application.
The 'Snapchat' application as a whole and all rights, titles, and interests in and to the application are owned by the Snapchat, Inc.
This application is not affiliated or related with Snapchat, Inc. in any way.
+ Saves videos with overlay correctly (but separated)
+ Snapchat not found bug fixed
+ Crash on BOOT fixed
+ Crash on swipe off recent task list fixed
+ Story support
+ No more screenshot notifications
+ New modern icon
+ Android 4.4.1+ compatibility
+ 4.4 KitKat support
+ Compatibility fix for Snapchat 4.0.05+
+ Code improvements
+ Minor bugfixes
+ New Icon
+ Duplicate detection
+ Some bugfixes