Paying for the things you want is as easy as a snap. No need to carry cash, load a wallet, worry about your card being skimmed or wait for a credit card terminal.
SnapScan allows you to:
- Make quick and convenient payments using only your phone
- Buy at shops and markets without handing over your card
- Pay with your debit or credit card (no extra wallet)
- See a list of previous transactions
- Locate great merchants close to you (across South Africa)
Simply install the app, link your credit or debit card and start shopping at any merchant displaying a SnapScan code. No need to deposit cash or load a wallet.
You will not be charged any additional transaction fee for using SnapScan.
- We are powered by Standard Bank (http://www.blog.standardbank.com/node/59487)
- SnapScan was developed by FireID Payments (http://www.fireidpayments.com)
- We’ve been featured on CNN.com (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9YmjBlU-4B0)
- Our customer support team is here for you at [email protected]
- Contacts: only used to fill-in your own details during signup (if you select the option). Your address book is never uploaded to us.
- Bluetooth: used to detect SnapBeacons. Bluetooth is only used if you enable the SnapBeacon feature.
* Introducing SnapBeacons *
You can now pay without even scanning a code! Enable “SnapBeacons” in your profile settings and turn on Bluetooth. You will be able to pay in a single tap of the new Pay Here button that will show up at enabled merchants.
- Haptic feedback when you scan a SnapCode or complete a payment
- Bug fixes and performance improvements