Students share their understanding by answering formative assessment questions in a variety of formats: quizzes, quick question polls, exit tickets and space races. Once students launch the Socrative Student App, they'll be prompted to join the teacher's room via the teacher's unique code. No student accounts necessary!
• Visualize student and whole class understanding
• Multiple choice and True/False questions
• Open-ended questions and vote on the results
• End of class Exit Tickets
• Play games with our Space Race!
• Class, Question and Student level reports
• Single Sign On - Teachers can sign in using their Google Email Address
• Drive Integration – Teachers can have reports sent to their Google Drive
Supported Browsers and Devices
• Socrative works on every browser: including Firefox, Chrome, Safari and Internet Explorer.
• Use any Web Enabled device: including Smartphones, Tablets, Laptops and Desktops
Interface color scheme updated to blue and white for improved projection and device display.
Space Race icons added – unicorn, spaceship
Live Results Chart Improvements
• Sort by Student Name
• Show Progress/Score
• Click on Question #s or Class Total %s for a detailed question view
Change your interface display to 6 new languages: Chinese, Dutch, French, Korean, Portuguese or Spanish. Student interfaces will in turn be displayed in your preferred language.