SolarAnalyzer Home for Android™ is our value added app for monitoring photovoltaic power systems. It is completely ad free, so regular users of our free version will be very satisfied.
Read manual: http://docs.solaranalyzer.de/android_en/SolarAnalyzer-for-Android.htm
Available features additional to Free version:
• Minute data (Double Touch)
• Draws MPP-Tracker*
• Weather forecast up to 36h
• Draws maximum power
• Draws inverter effeciency*
• Yield extrapolation in month's and year's view
• Sunrise and sunset times
• No ads, no Order-Dialogs
• Unlimited runtime
*Not available for all data loggers/data sources
Not satisfied? 10-day money-back guarantee: Just write a short email to [email protected]
together with your order number and the purchase will be canceled for you.
SolarAnalyzer works only with the following daloggers/data sources:
• Solar-Log™ (Portal, Selfmade, Direct, Solarlog App access)
• [email protected]
, Sun-Watch, Freesol, Hyperion for Kostal
• Kaco Powador, Kostal Piko and Sunways inverters
• S0control, SBFSpot, PVOutput.org, SolarEdge
• Senec G2 Plus, Enerserve-Portal
• meteocontrol WEB’log PRO, Kaco proLOG
• SMA Sunny Webbbox BT & RS485, SMA Cluster Controller
• SMA Sunny Explorer & Sunny Beam csv-files
***SolarAnalyzer does not support bluetooth connection to inverter***
All other trademarks, trade names, logos, or company names referenced herein are used to show compatibility of this app only and are the property of their respective owners.
Android is a trademark of Google Inc.
Stephan Collet, Diplom-Informatiker (FH)
Email: [email protected]
Internet: http://sunics.de • http://solaranalyzer.de
- New: Support for power consumption in Solarpark implemented.
- New: Support for power consumption for SolarEdge implemented (new SolarEdge-API-Version). Activate consumption meter in plant settings or re-add plant to the app!
- Minor Bugfixes, changes and improvements.
- New: Support for SMA Cluster Controller implemented.
- New: Power consumption with Enerserve portal
All changes at: http://forum.solaranalyzer.de/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=494〈=en