SolarAnalyzer Home for Android™ is our value added app for monitoring photovoltaic power plants. It is completely ad free, so regular users of our free version will be very satisfied.
Available features additional to Free version:
• Minute data (Double Touch)
• Draws MPP-Tracker*
• Weather forecast up to 36h
• Draws maximum power
• Draws inverter effeciency*
• Yield extrapolation in month's and year's view
• Sunrise and sunset times
• No ads, no Order-Dialogs
• Unlimited runtime
*Not available for all data loggers/data sources
Not satisfied? 10-day money-back guarantee: Just write a short email to [email protected]
together with your order number and the purchase will be canceled for you.
SolarAnalyzer works only with the following daloggers/data sources:
• Solar-Log™ (Portal, Selfmade, Direct, Solarlog App access)
• SolarView@Fritzbox, Sun-Watch, Freesol, Hyperion for Kostal
• Kaco Powador, Kostal Piko and Sunways inverters
• S0control, SBFSpot, PVOutput.org, SolarEdge
• Senec G2 Plus, Enerserve-Portal
• meteocontrol WEB’log PRO, Kaco proLOG
• SMA Sunny Webbbox BT & RS485
• SMA Sunny Explorer & Sunny Beam csv-files
***SolarAnalyzer does not support bluetooth connection to inverter***
All other trademarks, trade names, logos, or company names referenced herein are used to show compatibility of this app only and are the property of their respective owners.
Android is a trademark of Google Inc.
Stephan Collet, Diplom-Informatiker (FH)
Email: [email protected]
Internet: http://sunics.de • http://solaranalyzer.de
- New: Support for Enerserve-Portal
- Bugfixes & minor improvements
- Fixes and workarounds for new Hyperion FW 0.5.3 (Beta)
- Fix crash at syncing SolarEdge systems on devices prior Android 4.4
- Google Analytics
- Support for latest SMA Sunny Webbox BT firmware implemented
- New: Support for SolarEdge portal
- New: Support for Senec G2 Plus
Satisfied with this update? Drop us an email to [email protected]
or leave us a comment here.