SolarAnalyzer Pro for Android™ is our full featured app for monitoring your photovoltaic power systems.
Read manual: http://docs.solaranalyzer.de/android_en/SolarAnalyzer-for-Android.htm
The Pro-Version enables all SolarAnalyzer features (and includes all functions of our HOME & FREE-Version):
• Solarpark-Feature: Combine up to 3 power plants to one big plant
• Daily solar yield prediction based on weather forecast
• Info screen with wheather data (800x480 pixel screen resolution and above)
• Multiple inverter support and visualisation
• Live power view*
• MPP-Tracker, Strings (Pdc/Edc)*
• Advanced estimation calculations in month and year view
• and many more!!!
• Support in English
*Not available for all data loggers/data sources
Not satisfied? 10-day money-back guarantee: Just write a short email to [email protected]
together with your order number and the purchase will be canceled for you.
SolarAnalyzer works only with the following daloggers/data sources:
• Solar-Log™ (Portal, Selfmade, Direct, Solarlog App access)
• [email protected]
, Sun-Watch, Freesol, Hyperion for Kostal
• Kaco Powador, Kostal Piko and Sunways inverters
• S0control, SBFSpot, PVOutput.org, SolarEdge
• Senec G2 Plus, Enerserve-Portal
• meteocontrol WEB’log PRO, Kaco proLOG
• SMA Sunny Webbbox BT & RS485, SMA Cluster Controller
• SMA Sunny Explorer & Sunny Beam csv-files
***SolarAnalyzer does not support bluetooth connection to inverter***
All other trademarks, trade names, logos, or company names referenced herein are used to show compatibility of this app only and are the property of their respective owners.
Android is a trademark of Google Inc.
Stephan Collet, Diplom-Informatiker (FH)
Email: [email protected]
Internet: http://sunics.de • http://solaranalyzer.de
- Support for changed data structure of Solar-log Firmware 3.5.0.
- Support for English setting of datalogger Sun-Watch.
- New: Support for power consumption in Solarpark implemented.
- New: Support for power consumption for SolarEdge implemented (new SolarEdge-API-Version). Activate consumption meter in plant settings or re-add plant to the app!
All changes at: http://forum.solaranalyzer.de/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=508〈=en