SolCalendar is a globally-recognized calendar app with free stickers that has topped millions of downloads on Android.
This visually-engaging, powerful piece of app will guide users to live a passionate life, by providing effective time & task management tools and Infotainment.
SolCalendar is well known for its beautiful design and intuitive functions, and it has been introduced by major IT medias such as TNW, engadget, and addictivetips as one of the best alternatives for Google Calendar.
• A perfect alternative for Google Calendar (engadget, USA)
• The most beautiful Android calendar app – TNW
• Delightful features such as stickers and weather, with an outstanding design (echtudo, Brazil)
• An amazing, rarely seen calendar app (wandoujia, China)
• A diamond in the rough (365apps, France)
• Daily Briefing and New Year’s Resolution banner
• Manages your events, special days and to-dos
• Supports Month, Week, Day, Agenda and To-do views
• Offers various repeat options
• Allows to set different timezones for app and event
• Syncs with Google Tasks
• Various repeat options for to-dos
Fancy widgets for your homescreen
• Polished Widgets that would decorate your home screen
• Various widget types: Calendar, Agenda, Day, To-do, Countdown, Shortcut widgets etc)
• Timetable widget
Weather Forecast and Map integration
• Location-based, real-time weather information
• Provides Weekly weather forecast
• Google Maps & Foursquare Place API integrated
Lunar calendar and holidays by countries
• Supports Lunar calendar & Holiday calendars of 41 countries
• Supports 22 languages (thanks to the volunteer translators)
Stickers for your special events
• Stickers to mark or remember your important day
• New simple stickers(mono-tone) updated
(* Stickers will be continuously updated)
SolCalendar is an effective life management tool that could replace your paper calendars, memos, post-its, planners , diaries and etc.
Carry them all in one app. It offers an intuitive and friendly UX.
SolCalendar Syncs with:
• Google Calendar, Exchange
• Daum Calendar, Naver Calendar, iCloud, Yahoo! Calendar, Yahoo! Japan Calendar, and any other calendar services that support CalDAV.
• Google Tasks
[Our volunteer translators around the world]
• Finnish : Tuuli Helminen / Patrik Selin
• Indonesian : Oloan Sembiring / Wensen Roselan / Mzaifuddin
• Italian : Fabrizio Santillo / Fabrizio Oddo / Karolina Gaiofatto / Tito Neroni
• Danish : Nicklas Møller
• German : Daniel Marcato / Jonas Straßer / Martin Philippi / Michael Grandjean / tim.w.de
• French : Cedric Dubuis/ Tim Walter / Lee Chae Young
• Russian : Andrew Skobtsov / Lim Heewon / Anastasia Yugay / Alexandr Krasnobelov
• Turkish : Muhammet AKTAŞ
• Spanish : Melissa H. / Cintli
• Chinese : Jeun Eun Chang
• Japanese : Lee Ga Young
• Thai : Piraya Y.
• Dutch : Edgar Newland / Niels Kikkert
• Polish : Andrzej L. / Michal Kiender
• Vietnamese : Natalie Dubs
• Catalan : Catalan
• Malay : yoska de jong
• Portuguese (Brazil) : Augusto S Biffi / Eduardo Moura / Tito de Seu / Felipe Pedroti Raymundo
• Hindi : Aarish Madaan / madhavdivya
• Hebrew : Dayvid Gill (Hebrew will be supported soon)
• Arabic : Argoubi Asma (Arabic will be supported soon)
(We're looking for volunteer translators! If you're interested in translating SolCalendar into any language, please contact us via e-mail: [email protected]
* Go to SolCalendar> Settings>Contributors around the world to view SolCalendar's translators!
Please do not hesitate to contact us at any time if you have any queries, ideas or reports.
• SolCalendar User Community: http://goo.gl/vLUfWt
• Facebook : http://www.facebook.com/LoveSolCalendar
• Twitter : @SolApps
SolCalendar update v1.7.2
The best way to use SOL
1. First, sync your SOL with other calendar account. (ex. Google, Exchange, iCloud)
:You will never miss your events for changing devices!
2. Both to-dos and events will be managed together.
3. Widgets will help you to manage your to-dos and schedules easily.
4. When your new semester is starting, you may also use the timetable widget!
5. Daily briefing is the simple way to check your “today.” Check out weather, events, to-dos all at once.