Classic Klondike Solitaire (known also as Patience, Solitaire, or The Game of Kings) is reborn in a competition style format with SoliDroid Solitaire. Fans of computer based Solitaire can display their skills and strategies by competing against other players in Solitaire Tournaments.
SoliDroid Solitaire - Game Details
The game is played very similarly to the original. At the beginning of each game, 28 cards are dealt to the playing field in seven columns and the last card in each column is dealt face-up. Each column has one more card dealt to it than the column to its left. The rest of the cards are arranged in a draw pile at the bottom left of the play field. Cards are drawn from the draw pile one at a time. But in this version of the game, you can only go through the draw pile once as you race against the timer. Requiring the player to make their decisions quickly and strategically in order to place the playing cards in the best positions to maximize their score. The score is based upon solitaire skill and efficiency displayed while playing the game. The quicker and more strategically a player's moves are within the game, the higher their score will become.
In this intense and competitive version of Solitaire, added features give a competitive edge against opponents during competition. Players can customize the appearance and style of the playing cards (front & back) and the color and design of the background.
SoliDroid Solitaire - Game Features:
- Klondike style Solitaire format game
- Tournament Style PvP Competition
- Super Stax (multiple discard piles)
- Play Later (area to hold a card during game play)
- Panic Button (resets the timer to give you more time for a move)
- Wild Thang (wild card available to use as any other card on the solitaire game field)
- ReDeal (the ability to opt for the cards to be dealt again before beginning the game play)
- Personalize your game with 17 card back styles, 3 card front styles, and 27 background styles to choose from.
SoliDroid Solitaire - Developer Information
Developed by Tournament Games and a new take on their original online game of Tournament Solitaire from www.tournamentgames.com, this version of solitaire takes their original to a new level. Utilizing the Unity interface, this version of the game has enhanced graphics and an updated interface for an enhanced game experience.
SoliDroid Solitaire - Game Support:
Contact Support By:
Email: [email protected]
Phone: (888) 590-4866
Fax: (615) 443-9990
Connect with Tournament Games:
TG Blog http://tournamentgames.blogspot.com
Google + https://plus.google.com/u/0/104767808492460304260
SoliDroid Solitaire - New Features
- Smoother menu system
- Smoother card action
- Improved screen load duration
- Addressed prior issue with registration process