Solitaire HD app is a modern version of most popular card game, also called Klondike Solitaire or Patience Solitaire.
Solitaire is a simple, free, fun and addictive game for single player. The object of the game is to build four stacks of cards, one for each suit, in ascending order, from A to K. Each stack must start with an A. If you don't have any, you'll have to move cards between columns until you uncover one. Columns must be built in descending order, from K to A. Cards in columns must also alternate red and black. You are allowed to move a single card or sequentially organized runs of cards between columns. If you run out of moves, you'll have to draw more cards from the deck. If the deck runs out, turn it around. You can move a card to the Home stack either by dragging it or by double-clicking it.
Solitaire app is Windows Solitaire for your Android device. Kids and people of all ages love playing Solitaire! Try it for yourself and you will love it!
Solitaire app offers:
- simple, professional design that looks great on all android devices and display sizes, including tablets
- customizations: change card faces, backs and backgrounds according to your taste
- portrait and landscape playing mode
- start new game or restart current game any time you like
- in game help and hints
- undo function
- game statistics
- small size, smaller as competing apps on Google play
- new game starts automatically after the previous one ends for more fun and faster playing
- hours of fun playing
- perfect for wasting time while on the way to school or work
- kids and people of all ages love it and keeps them occupied for hours!
Solitaire app can be also called Klondike app, Patience Solitaire, Android Solitaire, Free Solitaire, Tablet Solitaire.
Our mission at Classic Games is to bring the best classic, timeless games to Android devices, for free, with the best design, highest quality of professional programming, smallest size and much much more in order to ensure the best playing experience and endless hours of fun playing alone or with your friends, relatives and loved ones.
Please send us an email telling us about games you miss playing, the ones you played for days when you were a kid and we will bring them back to life for your Android device.
- bugs fixed