With Solocator it’s easy to take and stamp photos with GPS Coordinates, Compass Direction, Date and Time.
You can choose what information you want to overlay on your photos to suit the type of fieldwork you do.
- Latitude & Longitude
- Date & time
- Show Compass
- Show Cardinal points in Building mode; e.g. North or South Elevations of a building face
USEABLE INFORMATION DONE EASILY
Don’t worry about writing down information just snap and take the photo and you know where and when the photo was taken.
EMAIL PHOTOS WITH:
- Compass reading
- Elevation of building face
- GPS Coordinates
- Date & Time taken
- Link to Google maps
Share photos from the app on Facebook & Twitter.
• Field Workers: Show where and when work was done including geo coordinates (Compass & Building mode)
• Tradespeople/Contractors: Quoting work is easier with photos tagged for your client (Building mode)
• Real Estate buyers/investors: Know which way rooms face to get the best solar gain (Compass & Building mode)
• Builders: Check with client what needs to be fixed/quoted and then email off to tradespeople (Building mode)
• Architects: Take photos of building elevations for redesign, also easy to file and find later. (Building mode). Compass mode for new builds
• Sales People: Capture more information for professional quotations and proposals (Compass & Building mode)
• Drivers: Capture when and where an accident happened but importantly what direction you or others were driving (Compass mode)
• For more examples please visit www.solocator.com
NEW FEATURES v1.1
- Added Latitude, Longitude and Bearing to photo overlay.
- Photo file name save as Date & Time photo was taken.
- Solocator watermark removed.
- Settings screen added. You can now choose what information you want stamped on your photos.