Learn to code on the go for FREE with SoloLearn!
• Facebook FbStart’s App of the Year 2017
• Featured on TechCrunch, Forbes, ProductHunt, Lifehacker, and more.
Trusted by millions of users worldwide, SoloLearn combines the best user-generated content with real-time support and the friendliest community ever! Our community makes learning to code as easy and as mobile as it can possibly get.LEARN
in the mobile code playground, PLAY
with friends and peers, and DISCUSS
to learn or help others learn.
Build your unique CODER PROFILE
faster than ever!
• SoloLearn is Interactive and FUN! Coding becomes easy to understand.
• SoloLearn is Personalized! We know what you need and when.
• SoloLearn is Mobile! Learn anytime, wherever you are.
• SoloLearn is about New Content every day! There’s always something new to learn.
• SoloLearn is Gamified! Collect XPs, improve your ranking, and stand out from the crowd.
No in-app purchases, no ads. Only the best experience for the best community ever!Content descriptionC++ tutorial
includes over 80 lessons that cover basic concepts of C++, data types, arrays, pointers, conditional statements, loops, functions, classes, and objects, and many more of C++. Java tutorial
includes 65 lessons that cover basic concepts of Java, conditionals and loops, arrays, classes and objects, exceptions, lists, threads and files and many more of Java. Python 3
includes 46 lessons that cover PHP basic syntax, variables, operators, arrays, control structures, functions, predefined variables, working with files, and many more of PHP. C# tutorial
includes 69 lessons that cover basic concepts of C#, conditionals and loops, methods, classes and objects, arrays and strings, inheritance and polymorphism, structs, enums, exceptions and files, generics, and many more of C#.Ruby tutorial
includes 57 lessons that cover basic concepts of Ruby, control structures, collections, methods, object oriented programming, modules, mixins, standard classes, working with files, and many more of Ruby. jQuery tutorial
includes 26 lessons that cover attributes, content and CSS Manipulations, DOM, events effects, animations and many more of jQuery. HTML tutorial
includes 44 lessons that cover HTML overview, basics and HTML5. CSS tutorial
includes 71 lessons that cover CSS basics, working with texts, CSS properties, CSS3 basics, gradients and backgrounds, transitions and transforms and many more of CSS.SQL tutorial
includes 27 lessons that cover basic concepts of SQL, filtering, functions, subqueries, JOIN table operations, and many more of SQL. Swift tutorial
includes 53 lessons that cover Swift basics, control, flow and collections, functions, closures, object oriented programming, will help you get started with your first iOS app using Swift.
Send any feedback to [email protected]
Use SoloLearn on the Web at https://www.sololearn.com
* We are partnering with freeCodeCamp - connect your account in the app Settings and unlock your exclusive badge!
* Bug fixes and improvements