Highly appreciated by teachers and parents; children are having fun classifying and matching 100 Food, Animals & House objects, while improving fine motor skills, acquiring new cognitive skills and building vocabulary.
The Sorting n' Learning game is a newest addition to our educational apps for toddlers and preschoolers - representing a balance between playing & learning. It is a vocabulary teaching aid and provides kids with a good foundation for future math and language skills. It is based on an incredible and innovative concept that will help them:
* Improve categorization & classification skills
* Focus on visual perception and concentration
* Develop cognition and fine motor skills
* Simple & intuitive child-friendly interface
* 3 themes with 3 scenes in each and over 100 different objects to place
* Easy drag & drop game play into appropriately labeled categories
* Animated positioning of objects in each scene
* Wrong sorting attempt notifications
* Smiley animation after each correctly placed object
* Non-competitive, free of timers and scores, the more your children play, the more they practice
* 28 different languages and pronunciations - English, Afrikaans, Arabic, Chinese, Danish, Dutch, Filipino, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hindi, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Macedonian, Malay, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Serbian, Spanish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian and Vietnamese.
As parents ourselves, iAbuzz takes children's wellness and privacy very seriously. Our app:
* Does not collect personal data
If you have any feedback and suggestions on how we could further improve the design and interaction of our apps and games, please visit our website http://iabuzz.com or leave us a message at [email protected]
We would be glad to hear from you as we are committed to update all of our apps and games on a regular basis with new features and also want to get some ideas for future app development.