You can press the "SOS SMS button" to send the pre-edited message to your emergency contacts (up to 3 contacts) along with your GPS/Network location by Google map link.
> Setting > Fill in your ICE number or choose it from your contacts > Write your own message to ask for help > Select to enable "Send SOS message with location" (keep it disabled if you don't want to send message with your location) > Save
* You need to add at least one number and personalized message to enable the SOS SMS button into RED, or the button will be GREY which cannot be pressed.
* SOS SMS Button will be functioned when your phone is with reception of the SMS message and the GPS/Network location will be texted by Google map format.
* All information will be stored in your device. None of them will be informed to Jasmine, unless it happens to Jasmine is your ICE.
This app is a free tool and presented as is with no any guarantee. SOS SMS Button cannot be substituted for emergency calls service. This app will not work without reception/connectivity to GPS/WiFi/3G network. You have to prepare other reliable communications ways to ensure that you can make emergency calls if needed. The location accuracy is no guarantee since the text message will be sent whatever it's best/no location after button pressed for 30 seconds.
1. Fix the missing layout bug on some device
2. Adjust the Google Map link to pre-fix of message (If the "Send SOS message with location" was enabled)
3. Add the AD for testing
1. Add GPS/Network location, you can decided to send it with emergency message or not.
Path: > Setting > Click "Send SOS message with location"
2. Add the debugging information of phone model and Android release version into the Email in "Feedback" email.
Path: > Menu Key > Feedback