This is a video player that support SMI, SRT, SBV and ASS/SSA subtitle file.
SMI, SRT, SBV and ASS/SSA file have to exist at same place with movie file.
if you have a /sdcard/AAA.mp4, SMI file name must have /sdcard/AAA.smi.
< Feature >
Subtitle mirroring for Side by side video
Support ASS / SSA
Playing YouTube and support YouTube caption.
Ruby tag at SMI file,
Caption time sync adjust,
Caption list viewer,
Touch lock mode,
* ver 8.4.8
- Minor bug fix
* ver 8.4.7
- Keep SBS mode when exit settings
- Fixed some crash bugs
* ver 8.4.5
- Fixed the overlapping of RUBY tag
* ver 8.4.4
- Upgrade the Google Analytics library
* ver 8.4.2
- Increase the max value for subtitle position
* ver 8.4.0
- Support SBS(Side by Side) 3D video
* ver 8.3.6
- Add 'Delete All' for movie URL
* ver 8.3.5
- Improve to keep the previous subtitle.
* ver 8.3.2
- Fixed YouTube play