Try lightweight, intuitive video player.
This is a video player that support SMI, SRT, SBV and ASS/SSA subtitle file.
SMI, SRT, SBV and ASS/SSA file have to exist at same place with movie file.
if you have a /sdcard/AAA.mp4, SMI file name must have /sdcard/AAA.smi.
Subtitle mirroring for Side by side(SBS) video
Support Ruby tag,
Subtitle time sync adjust,
Volume Key reverse mode
Repeat A-B postions,
display remain time (click duration)
* ver 8.5.0
- Fixed not to display the YouTube list
* ver 8.4.8
- Minor bug fix
* ver 8.4.7
- Keep SBS mode when exit settings
- Fixed some crash bugs
* ver 8.4.6
- Update the Google Analytics library
* ver 8.4.5
- Fixed the overlapping of RUBY tag
* ver 8.4.2
- Increase the max value for subtitle position
* ver 8.4.1
- Revert the Android SDK version
* ver 8.4.0
- Support SBS(Side by Side) 3D video