Try lightweight, intuitive video player.
This is a video player that support SMI, SRT, SBV and ASS/SSA subtitle file.
SMI, SRT, SBV and ASS/SSA file have to exist at same place with movie file.
if you have a /sdcard/AAA.mp4, SMI file name must have /sdcard/AAA.smi.
Subtitle mirroring for Side by side video
Support Ruby tag,
Subtitle time sync adjust,
Volume Key reverse mode
Repeat A-B postions,
display remain time (click duration)
** Soul Movie Pro only support **
- Caption list viewer
- seek by caption
- search dictionary by caption
- Bookmark support
- repeat from A caption to B caption.
* ver 8.4.5
- Fixed the overlapping of RUBY tag
* ver 8.4.2
- Increase the max value for subtitle position
* ver 8.4.1
- Revert the Android SDK version
* ver 8.4.0
- Support SBS(Side by Side) 3D video
* ver 8.3.6
- Update the YouTube list when scroll to the last
- Add 'Delete All' for movie URL
* ver 8.3.5
- Improve to keep the previous subtitle.
* ver 8.3.4
- Minor bug fixed
* ver 8.3.2
- Fixed YouTube play
* ver 8.3.1
- Remove the MediaScan at KitKat