Sound Meter for measuring the sound pressure level(SPL) using the device's microphone.
It helps to measure the noise of everyday life.
eg) apartment interlayer noise, Noise inside the vehicle, Snoring noise, etc.
Most smart phones do not use a high-performance microphone.
For this reason, there may be measurement error of loud sound and small sound.
However, it can be conveniently used for the measurement of (20 ~ 70dB) noise in general.
- Shows the line chart
- Keep screen
- Min/Max values display
- 5% max error (device dependent)
1. Due to microphone limitations on different devices the meter range is different, usually the low end of the scale cannot be achieved because of the microphone noise and the upper end of the scale is limited by the microphone distortion on high levels.
2. Devices employing AGC (Automatic Gain Control) will have significant measurement errors and limited range. This is not app's fault.
3. If sound meter stops working after the notification or vibration come then please exit the app and start it again.
4. The graph may take time to start plotting the values.