Remote sound control of your Linux desktop(Windows coming soon).
Control of desktop consists of the Android application and the service, installed on the desktop.
Additional information of the product is at http://soundroid.co.il
- control the desktop's sound volume from Android device by WiFi(BlueTooth coming soon)
- saving controlled desktops names in Android device
- the project is open source and FREE for using and changing
- Linux system: with ALSA support and Gnome(only for using the GUI daemon control program)
- Android device with WiFi(The minimal Android version 2.2)
IMPORTANT: the service for remote control of the desktop should be installed on the desktop. The service could be downloaded from http://soundroid.co.il
clicking back button stops connecting to a host