Synced music playback on multiple smartphones. Soundseeder turns all your devices into into wireless speakers. Play your music louder and share it with your friends.
All connected devices (Android, Windows, Linux, Raspberry Pi, ...) play the music in sync as one large sound system.
• Stream music at home or on your party to multiple devices in different rooms. (Multi room audio system)
• Share music in sync with your friends while doing sports, in the park or even start a silent disco party. Simply connect your phones via the portable hotspot feature or "Wi-Fi direct" if no WiFi is available. No internet connection required.
• Google Music support
• 25.000+ Online Radio Stations included
• Remote control playback and volume of all speakers
• UPnP/DLNA browser included
• Like Samsung "Group Play" ™, Sonos ™ or Play-Fi ™ for everyone
• Free speaker application for Android, Windows and Linux (Raspberry Pi) available (http://soundseeder.com/downloads)
To connect SoundSeeder to further devices or for longer than 15 minutes, upgrade SoundSeeder via an InApp purchase.
The free version of SoundSeeder is limited to max 2 speaker connections, for up to 15 minutes.
Supported Media Formats
- mp3, mp4, m4a, aac, 3gp, ogg, flac
SoundSeeder requires a fast and solid WiFi connection.
To ensure the best performance check our FAQs:
If you have any questions or issues please send us a short description of your problem, the model name of the affected android device and the installed android version to[email protected]
or visit http://soundseeder.com/support
Fix: Brand specific bugfixes (Huawei, Lenovo & Xiaomi)
Fix: Memory comsumption reduced
Fix: several minor bugs fixed
Change: "Record Audio" permission not required for app start anymore
New: Completely redesigned user interface
New: Improved usability, connectivity and error handling
New: Material Design
New: Day and Night Theme support
New: Full Android Wear support
New: DLNA browser improved
and much more...