Listen to your music with SoundSeeder and connect additional devices as wireless speakers.
All connected devices play your music in sync as one large sound system.
Please help us improve SoundSeeder by reporting bugs, error descriptions and suggestion to [email protected]
or visit soundseeder.com.
• Full Featured Music Player
• Stream and spread your music at home or on your party to multiple devices in different rooms. (Multi Room audio system)
• Connect your Phones via Wi-Fi Direct or Androids portable Hotspot and share your music with SoundSeeder wherever you want.
• Remote control playback and volume of all speakers
• 4500+ Online Radio Stations included, powered by Dirble.com
• UPnP/DLNA browser included
• YouTube support via semperVidLinks
• Speaker Application for Windows and Linux (incl Raspberry Pi) (http://soundseeder.com/downloads)
• Like Samsung Group Play - Share Music™ for everyone
The free version of SoundSeeder can be used with two Speakers for up to 15 minutes, as often as you want to.
To connect SoundSeeder to further devices simultaneously or for longer than 15 minutes you can upgrade SoundSeeder via an InApp purchase.
Supported Media Formats
- mp3, mp4, m4a, aac, 3gp, ogg, flac (depends on your device / android version)
SoundSeeder requires a fast and solid WiFi connection.
To ensure the best performance check our FAQs:
If you have any questions or issues please send us a short description of your problem, the model name of the affected android device and the installed android version to[email protected]
or visit http://soundseeder.com/support
- Fixed skipping at end of tracks (Mediatek chipsets)
- Improved support for Android 5.x
- Amazon AppStore support
- Minor bugfixes. Thanks for reporting
- New DLNA/UPnP Browser. Play music from your media servers
- New setting to throttle UPnP download rate to improve speaker connections
- Online Radio Mode with 4700 Radio Stations
- YouTube support via semperVidLinks
- Google Music support restored (GM v5.5 and older)
- New Windows and Linux Speaker App (RaspberryPi support)