Travel Bordeaux, Toulouse & Southwest France (regions of Dordogne, Aquitaine & Midi-Pyrenees): Illustrated Guide, Phrasebook and Offline Map (Mobi Travel)
MobileReference guides help you get the most out of your vacation. The guides are available for most destinations worldwide and always include FREE offline GPS maps.
The world’s most popular electronic guides developed for your smartphone have the following features:
✔ Street level GPS map covers Bordeaux, Toulouse & regions of Aquitaine & Midi-Pyrenees
✔ GPS map loads to your smartphone memory - no network access needed once the app is downloaded.
✔ GPS map displays your location along with nearby sights and attractions.
✔ MobileReference guides use vector-based maps so they load quickly and are easy to zoom and scroll.
✔ Unlike other travel guides, GPS coordinates for attractions have been verified by users on the ground.
✔ Attraction articles can be accessed from both an alphabetical and a categorical index.
✔ Top 10 attractions article features sights that no visitor should miss.
✔ Articles include tips on what to do and see in your destination.
✔ Articles can be added to a list of favorites.
✔ Phrasebook include list of common words and phrases.
✔ The top restaurants have been individually selected by MobileReference editors.
MobileReference Travel Guides provide detailed, practical information about attractions, landmarks, transportation, cultural venues, dining, lodging, history and much more.
This fully-functional guide is absolutely free. The full version (only $4.99) adds Text-To-Speech and expands articles with more information about attractions, history, culture, itineraries, phrasebooks and more.
TABLE OF CONTENTS:
1. Essentials: Phrasebook | Eat | Drink | Sleep | Stay Safe | Contact | Units Conversion | Driving in Europe
2. Maps: Aquitaine | Midi-Pyrenees | Bordeaux | Bordeaux wine | Toulouse | Caves of the Dordogne | France | France Itinerary | France Regions | Geographical
3. Aquitaine Region: Attractions Map | A-Z list | History | Bordeaux | Top Sights | Major cities | Notable villages | Châteaux | Beaches | Caves | Natural Parks
4. Bordeaux: Attractions Map | History | Geography | Climate | Get in | Get around | See | A-Z list | Do | Buy | Eat | Drink | Sleep | Contact | Stay safe | Get out | Bordeaux wine tour
5. Dordogne: 5.1 History | 5.2 Major cities | Sarlat | Bergerac | Les Eyzies | Eymet | Nontron | Perigueux | 5.3 Châteaux | Beynac | Castelnaud-la-Chapelle | Puymartin | Milandes | Biron | Bourdeilles | Hautefort | Monbazillac | Commarque | 5.4 Caves | Lascaux | Font-de-Gaume | Les Combarelles | Rouffignac | Villars
6. Beaches / Côte d’Argent: Attractions Map | Towns listed geographically north to south | A-Z list | Anglet | Arcachon | Bayonne | Biarritz | Biscarrosse | Capbreton | Carcans | Contis | Great Dune of Pyla | Hourtin | Labenne | Lacanau | Lège-Cap-Ferret | Lit-et-Mixe | Messanges | Mimizan | Moliets-et-Maa | Ondres | Le Porge | Seignosse | Soorts-Hossegor | Soulac-sur-Mer | Tarnos | Vendays-Montalivet | Vielle-Saint-Girons | Vieux-Boucau-les-Bains
7. French Basque Country: History | Culture | Basque cuisine | Biarritz | Bayonne | Anglet | Saint-Pée-sur-Nivelle - Herri Urrats celebration | Ainhoa | Sare
This app is part of the MobileReference France series. The complete series includes:
- Provence & French Riviera
- Lyon & Rhône-Alpes
- Southwest France (Bordeaux, Toulouse & Regions of Dordogne, Aquitaine & Midi-Pyrenees)
- Loire Valley (Pays de la Loire & Centre-Val de Loire Regions)
- Normandy and Northern France (Regions of Nord-Pas de Calais, Picardy, Normandy)
- Northeastern France (Regions of Alsace, Lorraine, Champagne-Ardenne, Franche-Comté, Burgundy)
- Poitou-Charentes, Limousin, Auvergne
Download these free guides to cover the entire map of France.
-MobileReference®. Free maps for worldwide destinations™.
✔ Tourist information and content update
✔ Improved map functionality (with Points of Interest filter & directional compass)
✔ New restaurant listings
✔ Improved handling of different screen sizes and rotations
✔ New and improved user-friendly design