Explore the universe like never before in this spacey, tilty adventure!
PRESS AND REVIEWS
- "Pick-up and play simplicity. Rating: 4/5" - Appspy.com
- "Highly recommended to casual gamers." - Appmodo.com
- "Beautiful graphics, awesome sound effects... it will keep you glued to your device for hours and hours, really challenging." - Appbuddy.com
- "Seriously awesome... a level of detail you wouldn't expect from a mobile game." - Toucharcade.com Forum Users
THE SPACE BUNNIES NEED YOUR HELP!
Their worlds are deteriorating and there's only one place left to go... the Homeworld. Blast off on an exciting adventure to help the Space Bunnies find home - but don't forget to pick up their friends along the way!
THE FINAL FURRY FRONTIER
Rocket your way through unique obstacles like asteroid belts, wormholes, galaxies and black holes. Avoid the space stickies who want nothing more than to feed on your rocket fuel. And watch out for the bunnies natural enemy, the SPACE FOX!
- Casual and fun gameplay like no other
- HD graphics for phones and tablets, including the Galaxy Tab, Motorola Xoom and other Android 3.0 (Honeycomb) tablets
- Innovative yet simple tilt controls let you zoom through space like never before
- Massive levels to explore with tons of unique obstacles and puzzles
- Special powers and pickups to help clear your way home
- Calibrate to play in any orientation, landscape or portrait
- Pinch to zoom, gestures, and tap controls make it easy to navigate space and blow things up
- Addictive replayability - explore the corners of space you missed before to find all your long-eared friends
** It's the YEAR OF THE BUNNY, and the Space Bunnies need your help! Get them home! **
- Fixed touch issues for Nexus One, HTC Desire and similar devices on level select screen
- Made installing on SD card preferred by default, reducing amount of application space used from 37MB to less than 10MB. If installation errors occur, visit this thread regarding deleting smdl2tmp1.asec file: http://www.google.com/support/forum/p/Android%20Market/thread?tid=7d004179e5574276&hl=en
- Tweaked control sensitivity
- Fixed accelerometer controls for Xoom and other Android 3.0 (Honeycomb) tablets