The space themed role playing game you always wanted on your phone is here!
PLEASE NOTE: Space RPG is free to play with no ads - the full story is available - but it does have a single in-app purchase to unlock the full list of ships and weapons.
- A sprawling universe with over 40 star systems to explore
- Dozens of ship types, weapons and upgrades
- Beautiful space themed artwork
- Exciting space battle action! Fight pirates, aliens, and more!
- Main campaign story and a variety of secret side missions
- No Ads!
Space RPG features excellent role playing adventure action. Do you want to get rich on the trade routes? Pirate goods from other ships? Follow the main story? Go off, do side missions, and explore? The choice is yours! Inspired by the classic Escape Velocity series, Space RPG will keep you entertained for hours!
Explore new systems, and trade commodities to earn credits! Can you figure out the best trade routes?
Spend your credits on new ships, weapons, and upgrades! Which style of ship suits you best - Cargo ship? Warship? Slow and sturdy or quick and agile? Will you use all your slots for upgrades or max out your weapons? So many options! .... how will you choose to play?
Exciting real time space combat! You hyperjump into a system and the alarm goes off - Aliens!! The Government Navy is fighting back but an alien cruiser is heading your way.... its time to see what your weapons can do!
First contact was a disaster, conflicts on the border are increasing! Take on missions, join the Government Navy and defend humanity! A number of secret side missions will also help sate your desire for more!
Need some help?
- Want to make more credits? Try trading! Each planet sells commodities at different prices, figure out the best trade routes and work your way up to ships that can hold a lot of cargo!
- Don't take on too many missions at once, your passengers might get annoyed at being flown halfway across the galaxy!
- The game saves whenever you land, so it is a good idea to land somewhere before you undertake something particularly dangerous...
Sorry guys just a small bug fix update as I continue to focus on Space RPG 2 development, should be finished soon! :D