SpaceTofu is committed to enhance every aspect of your mobile experience. By bringing you this ever growing widget pack we want to refresh your home screen. We want to enable you to make it as beautiful and useful as possible.
The first update focuses on Toggle Widgets and it features five useful buttons:
Bluetooth: Turn the bluetooth radio on / off.
Brightness: A three step toggle that sets brightness to: 10%, 50%, 100%.
Internet:* Turn the mobile internet connection on / off.
Ringer: A three step toggle that sets the ringer mode to: Sound, Vibration only, Silence.
Wifi: Turn the wifi connection on / off.
All toggle buttons can be individually styled with three carefully crafted themes:
* Charcoal, the modern classy look.
* Magnesium, when contrast is of utter most importance.
* Cobalt, the most harmonic shade of blue.
There’s an application included called “SpaceTofu Widgets”. It’s your control panel for all SpaceTofu widgets. Use it to update settings and contact us for support.
Since this is the first update, we are keeping the price low for now, so get it while it’s hot!
What’s the next update? Well, all we’ll say for now is that you are going to have very sunny days! :)
We love to hear from our users, and we respond to all feedback. Is there any feature you are looking for? Are you experiencing problems? Let us know by sending us an email. We promise to respond to all messages within 12 hours.
* The Internet toggle widget works great on any android version before 2.3 (Gingerbread). In the 2.3 update the Android authors disabled the necessary API’s. When the widget is used on a 2.3 device it will act as a shortcut to the Wireless connection settings page.
* The brightness toggle now disables auto brightness automatically.