Speak and Hear SMS 2.0!!!! Better, faster, cleaner, more stable!!!!
"This is a must have application for anyone who wants a real 'hands free' app, with or without bluetooth."
Make your Android phone do what NO iPhone can do!
Speak Texts, reply with voice to text AS THEY ARRIVE all voice activated (no buttons!), and MORE!
This is the most complete hands free SMS and URL music program available!
- Please report any issues before leaving comments. My aim is to make this absolutely the best SMS speak and hear app ever!!!!!
- If you purchased v1.x and upgraded to 2.x and are having problems, try uninstalling and reinstalling the app.
Google Now conflicts with speech recognition apps. It is necessary to disable Google Now always listening (OK Google).
If you have problems with URL player, disable alternate player in settings
"Speak" - First command to read text (before anything else.)
"Call" - Call sender.
"Cancel" - End processing text.
"Repeat" - Repeat what was spoken by the app last.
"Send" - Send what was spoken by user last.
Everything else understood is interpreted as a new text message.
If the app didn't understand what was spoken, it will repeat the last thing spoken by the app.
SMS TEXT OPTIONS:
- Speaks texts as they are received.
- Reply to text by naturally speaking your message.
- Voice commands to listen to message, send, cancel and repeat.
- Repeats voice prompts on unknown reply.
OPTIONS WHEN CONNECTING TO BLUETOOTH:
- Auto start built in URL player or 3rd party music player.
- Ignore phone silent setting for speaking texts with Bluetooth.
- Autostart on phone reboot.
- Speak texts with or without Bluetooth.
- Requires internet connection for Text speech functions.
- Requires TTS and STT engines which are both free downloads on Google Play.
- May require phone reboot in order to use voice commands (see FAQ's).
- If you are not hearing the prompt for speaking commands (short beep) try rebooting. Also, try "enable on boot" and rebooting as well. Some Samsung phones require this.
Bluetooth bug fixes.
As always, PLEASE, email BEFORE leaving review if you are having ANY trouble. I WILL get back to you quickly!