SpeakEasy Russian Lite ~ Travel Phrasebook with Voice and Phonetics
With over 130 spoken and phonetically written words and expressions, this phrasebook is designed to do exactly what the name says - make speaking Russian easy for you.
Perfect for those traveling to Russia, including Moscow and St. Petersburg, and other Russian speaking regions, this phrasebook covers essential phrases on topics such as meeting people, days of the week, Russian numbers, railway travel and more.
Written specifically for English-speakers, this phrasebook leaves no room for mispronunciation. Each phrase includes a translation to Russian, an easy-to-read phonetic translation, and an audio recording of a native Russian speaker - all contained in a well structured, user-friendly interface.
Whether you choose to browse phrases by category, or use the search facility to instantly find what you're looking for, SpeakEasy Russian is an efficient lifeline when you know what to say but don't know how.
• Phrasebook with 130 essential travel phrases with both Russian and phonetic translations plus audio.
• Audio clips recorded by a native speaker to help you perfect your pronunciation.
• Slow-Play feature that plays audio at a slow speed to assist learning.
• Search facility to instantly find the phrase you're looking for.
• No internet connection required. Use the application wherever you are with no additional data charges.
INCLUDES OVER 130 PHRASES, SUCH AS:
• Where is the bathroom (toilet)?
• What is your name?
• How are you?
• My name is …
• Do you speak English?
• Do you speak Russian?
• I don't speak Russian
• I speak English
• Speak more slowly, please?
• How do you say this in Russian?
• Is there someone who speaks English?
• I need a translator
• When is the next train to … ?
Slow-play! A new feature that plays the audio at a slower speed. Just hold your finger on a phrase, and the audio will play more slowly to assist learning. Tap to play at the regular speed.