SpeakEasy Ukrainian ~ Travel Phrasebook with Voice and Phonetics
With over 610 spoken and phonetically written words and expressions, this phrasebook is designed to do exactly what the name says - make speaking Ukrainian easy for you.
Perfect for those traveling to Ukraine and Ukrainian speaking regions, this phrasebook covers essential phrases on topics such as meeting people, eating out, transportation, sightseeing, shopping and many more.
Written specifically for English-speakers, this phrasebook leaves no room for mispronunciation. Each phrase includes a translation to Ukrainian, an easy-to-read phonetic translation, and an audio recording of a native Ukrainian speaker - all contained in a well structured, user-friendly interface.
Whether you choose to browse phrases by category, or use the search facility to instantly find what you're looking for, SpeakEasy Ukrainian is an efficient lifeline when you know what to say but don't know how.
• Phrasebook with over 610 essential travel phrases with both Ukrainian and phonetic translations plus audio.
• Audio clips recorded by a native speaker to help you perfect your pronunciation.
• Slow-play feature that plays audio at a slow speed to assist learning.
• Search facility to instantly find the phrase you're looking for.
• No internet connection required. Use the application wherever you are with no additional data charges.
INCLUDES OVER 610 PHRASES, SUCH AS:
• Where are the restrooms?
• Are you married?
• Can I invite you to a restaurant?
• Do you speak Ukrainian?
• I speak a little
• Do you speak English?
• Do you understand me?
• I don't speak Ukrainian
• Could you speak more slowly
• Call a doctor!
• Where is the nearest hospital?
• I need the consulate
• How do I get to the … ?
• How much does a ticket cost?
• Please call a taxi
• How much does it cost?
• Where is luggage check-in?
• I am a vegetarian
• It was delicious!
• Are you sure this is correct?
• Do you accept credit cards?
• Where can I buy … ?
• How much does this cost?
• Do you have a bigger size?
• I need a hotel …
• I have a reservation here
• May I see the room?
• What is the exchange rate?
• What time is it?
• You are very beautiful
• You are very nice
• Are you busy this evening?
• Shall we see each other tomorrow?
• Can I invite you to a club
Slow-play! A new feature that plays the audio at a slower speed. Just hold your finger on a phrase, and the audio will play more slowly to assist learning. Tap to play at the regular speed.