SpeakMe allows your phone to talk their notifications. But not all applications, only those that you want. Select them from the list and mark the minimum of seconds that must pass between notification of the same app to not be annoying. Ideal for times when you can not use the phone directly but you might find that it's happening on it. Listen who speaks in messaging apps like whatsapp or subject of an email are examples of the use of this app.
* Check Media Volume Level to hear notifications
* If notifications are not spoken stop and start SpeakMe in the accessibility menu
-Fixed some bugs
- Select an interval in which Speakme not speak the received notifications
- Select the device states in wich Speakme must talk or not like headset plugged in, screen on ...
- Other minor improves
- Improve Shake to silence
- Removed the spoken message when sending in google talk
- Fixed some minor issues
- Settings menu upgraded
- Now you can select audio stream
- Improve Functionality