Thank you for all the support. Specscope is now free! I hope everyone enjoys it! Checkout NFX Oscilloscope
SpecScope is a spectrum analyzer and is the second in the line of engineer applications from NFX Development. The SpecScope incorporates the speed and ease of use to access FFT frequency measurements in a hurry.
The UI maximizes the size of the screen, using gesture control to navigate around the graph measurement.
If you are unhappy in anyway with this product, feel free to contact me and I will help all I can, if I cannot help I will offer a refund at any time (even past the 15 minute google refund mark)
Email : [email protected]
- Logarithmic/Linear measurements
- Pinch to zoom in both X and Y axis
- Simply navigate round the graph by dragging
- Selectable No. bin for accuracy versus speed
- Three settings of spectrum averaging
- Four different windowing options
- Threshold trigger to hold the peak value
- Tap to pause and resume measurements (graph is still navigational in this mode)
- A adjustable sample rate allow analysis from 10 Hz to 22KHz
- Optional measurement markers for ease of reading
Thank you for purchasing, I hope you enjoy! If you have enjoyed this app leave a quick rating and comment. Thanks!!
V1.0.1 : Markers can now follow the frequency they are set to (see preferences to turn off)
FFT bin size now extended to 8192 (this will slow things down use with caution)