Spectrum Analyze gives you real-time spectrum data from the audio data. A great way to analyze sound from you Android device.
Features in Free Version
* No Ads
* 44100 Hz sampling rate
* 8192 samples per spectrum
* ~5.4 Hz Resolution per point
* Peak Detect of whole spectrum and your local window
* Pinch to Zoom
* Tap to Pause
* Max Hold
* Take Screenshot
* Share on Facebook, Gmail and many more
Features in Premium Version.
* Limited time 99 cent app! Will increase price as more features are added.
* Help out the developer to keep adding more features!
* Beta Log Frequency Scale
* Adjustable sample rate from 8000 Hz to 48000 Hz
* Adjustable Size of FFT up to 100000 samples
* Not limited on Power of 2 sized FFTs (Must be even though)
* Adjustable Manual Scale
If you purchase the app and don't like it contact me for a refund.
Contact on Reddit: Raspberrywood
Fixed save to gallery
Major GUI updates
Reduced memory footprint
Switched to use standard android icons
Couple more bug fixes
Changed the title layout
Added beta test of log scale for paid people
Bug fixes to a couple crashes
Will retain purchase information if can't check with google servers (no reception)
Minor fix for the in-app purchase