Ever want to know how fast you were travelling or how many G-forces you encountered while doing a certain activity? This app will record your GPS speed as well as your acceleration and plot it in a graph.
- Recording of acceleration (accelerometer) data
- Recording of GPS speed
- Recording of altitude
- Calculation of vertical velocity (think skiing)
- Calculation of your air time/jump distance
- Calculation of your turn radius
- Graph view
- Table view
Start this app, put it in your pocket, then go do something exciting. Examples include: skiing, snowboarding, roller coasters, biking, driving, flying, running, gymnastics, basically, anything where you experience some strange speed or acceleration that you want to record.
You might be wondering, does this app actually record statistics about when you go off a jump? And the answer is yes. It actually tells you how long you were in the air and gives you an estimate on how far you went.
Also, for activities where you make tight turns, (biking, skiing, flying), this app will give you a rough estimate as to the radius of the turn that you made.
This app takes 50 acceleration readings per second and a gps reading about every second. This allows you to map out interesting features like weightlessness as well as sudden impacts or landings.
So, if you ever want to know just how fast you were going or how much force you endured, try out this app!
- You can now install this app on your SD Card
- Probably fixed a bunch of force closes
- Added high marker on graphs
- Added segmentation for certain graph types
- Increased minimum turn radius acceleration to 1.2g
- Fixed an issue with android 4.0+ (menu button)
- Fixed jump distance
- Export data as spreadsheet
- Now requires Android 2.2+ (first update actually did too)
- Fixed a bunch of glitches