Spider Solitaire HD is a modern version of one of the most popular two-deck solitaire games, some call it just Spider.
Spider Solitaire is a simple, free, fun and addictive game for single player.
Spider Solitaire app is Windows Spider Solitaire for your Android device. People of all ages love playing Spider Solitaire! Try it for yourself and you will love it!
Solitaire app offers:
- simple, professional design that looks great on all android devices and display sizes, including tablets
- customizations: change card faces, backs, backgrounds, difficulty: 1 suit (beginner), 2 suits (intermediate) and 4 suits (advanced) according to your taste
- portrait and landscape playing mode
- start new game or restart current game any time you like
- in game help and hints
- undo function
- game statistics
- hours of fun playing
- people of all ages love it and keeps them occupied for hours!
How To Play:
The object of the game is to remove all cards from the table in the fewest number of moves. 54 cards are dealt to ten piles, face down except for the top cards which are dealt face up. The remaining 50 cards are piled in the lower right corner (in landscape mode) or in the top right corner (in portrait mode) and can be dealt to the table at 10 at a time. There are three levels of difficulty: 1 suit (beginner), 2 suits (intermediate) and 4 suits (advanced). To remove cards from the table, player must assemble columns organized in descending order King to Ace – K, Q, J, 10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, A which removes assembled cards from the table. At 2 suits (intermediate) and 4 suits (advanced) levels, the cards must also match suit. When player runs out of moves, player can deal 10 new cards to the table. Player is allowed to move one or more cards at a time. Player can move more cards at a time if all cards are of the same suit and arranged in descending order.