SpiderOak is a 'zero-knowledge' privacy cloud technologies company empowering file backup, sync and sharing from all devices including mobile.
The SpiderOak Android application enables you to perform the following:
› Access & view all your backed up data across all your devices
› Access & view your ShareRooms and those of your friends
› Send any file to anyone by creating a share link
› Share & open documents with other applications on your Android device
› Immediate access to files in your SpiderOak Hive folder!
SpiderOak Hive is an amazingly easy way to keep all of your files in sync across your computers & mobile devices. It must first be used on a computer but any items dropped into your SpiderOak Hive become easily accessible on your mobile devices.
The SpiderOak Android application works in conjunction with the SpiderOak service which may be downloaded & installed on all of your computers (including Mac, Windows, & Linux). SpiderOak offers 2 GBs of lifetime free storage & additional storage for a monthly or yearly fee.
NOTE: Although a SpiderOak account is recommended to enjoy all the features of the application, it is not required. You can use this application to view ShareRooms without having an account.
To find out more about SpiderOak, please don't hesitate to visit our website https://spideroak.com or send an email to [email protected]
We always welcome your feedback & suggestions as this makes our product grow.
* [Security] - SSL certificate pinning. Prevents known man-in-the-middle attacks
* Better thumbnail previews
* Fix for multiple network offline notifications
* No longer shows preview in task switcher or allows screenshots
* New action bar menu icon
* File viewing recognizes more handlers. Particularly, Keepass .kdb/.kdbx files now open directly from SpiderOak
* [Security] - Updated for Apache Cordova security fixes: http://cordova.apache.org/announcements/2014/08/04/android-351.html