PRE-RELEASE VERSION. Only for Android 4.4.
Spike is the world’s first laser accurate Smartphone measurement solution.
- Safely & accurately measure an object – up to 200 yards (600 ft) away
- Measure height, width, and area from a photo
- Capture location and distance from target
- Creates a new way to capture & record precise measurements
- Send measured picture and location information via email
TRY SPIKE IN DEMO MODE, NO SPIKE DEVICE REQUIRED
- If you don’t have a Spike device yet, you can try out the app in demo mode.
FULL CAPABILITIES REQUIRES THE SPIKE DEVICE
- Details and Pre-order info on the Spike device can be found at www.ikegps.com/spike
- - - - - - - - -
WHO NEEDS SPIKE?
- Architects, Engineers, Commercial or Residential Contractors
- Designers & DIYers
- Do you create job estimates for home repair or remodels?
- Do you collect building or structural asset measurements?
WHAT IS SPIKE?
- The Spike device has a laser rangefinder, 3D compass, and internal Li-ion battery. It connects to your Smartphone via Bluetooth Low Energy and utilized your Smartphone’s digital camera and GPS.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
- Spike mounts on to the back your Smartphone case via strong adhesive tape.
- After installing the Spike App, launch the app to connect your Smartphone & Spike via Bluetooth
- Within the Spike app, take a photo of the object that you want to measure. Create an alignment rectangle on the same surface or plane as the object.
- Use the main area, cutout area, and line measurement to determine height, width, area, and length of the object that you want to measure.
- Save the measurements and then share via email.
- The emailed report contains your photos, measurements, location, and distance to target.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS?
- Enables you to quickly measure large objects from a distance.
- Forget a ladder and tape measure, use Spike to measure those hard to reach objects.
- If you need a new measure from an existing Spike photo, just edit the photo within the app. No need to return to take a new picture, you can measure right from the original photo.