Discover new music on your Sonos with Sponos Radio.
Sponos Radio delivers Spotify Radio functionality to your Sonos system.
Create your own radio stations
• Pick one of your favourite artists, track, album or genre and create a unique radio station
Improve your stations
• Like and dislike songs to tune your station.
• Save liked tracks to Sonos Favourites.
• Begin by connecting Sponos Radio to your Sonos system. Once connected, add a Spotify track to one of your players queue to enable Sponos to connect with your account. Adding a track to a Sonos device may be performed before the setup to speed things up sense you will not have to exit the setup and go back.
• Tap the album art to quickly access volume and grouping control of your players.
• You can change default parameters for stations such as adventureness and variety from the settings.
• Sponos Radio requires an Spotify Premium subscription already activated on your Sonos system.
Have a bug report or feature request? Just find the issue or file a new one here:
• [email protected]
This product uses a SPOTIFY API but is not endorsed, certified or otherwise approved in any way by Spotify. Spotify is the registered trade mark of the Spotify Group
This application is not endorsed by or associated with Spotify or Sonos.
Not affiliated with Sonos, Inc. To learn more about Sonos and download the official Sonos app, please visit www.sonos.com/support.
Sponos Radio uses The Echo Nest to match songs.
Tags: sonos, spotify, freddroid, sonos app android v4.1, spotify radio for sonos
• Added additional supported countries.