SportLog is a training log for endurance athletes.
With SportLog you have a detailed overview of your training performance.
Examining the statistics is fun and motivates to practice more.
A training session consists of the following values and is entered manually:
• Sport type (cycling, mountain biking, running, swimming, inline skating, cross country skiing, walking, hiking, indoor cycling, weight training, skitouring, snowshoeing, rowing, rowing indoor, others)
• Duration in hours, minutes and seconds
• Distance in km/mi
• Elevation in m/ft
• Average heart rate
• Tour (used to form groups that can be added up)
The following reports on the training sessions are possible:
• Sum and average - total, per year/month/week and per sport
• List of training sessions, sorted by date, distance, duration, elevation or speed
• Bar chart with hours/distance per week and month (different colors for every sport)
• Line chart with the cumulated training values (for comparing with past years)
• Search for specific terms (track/tour/comment)
• Add up individual training sessions to a tour (e.g. training camps, overnight trips)
To prevent data loss, there is a Backup function that copies the training sessions to a server in the Internet.
Originally Sportlog was designed for triathlon, but the App is suitable for all endurance athletes.
• Bugfix (App crash when restoring data)
• minor changes