Sportlyzer GPS Sports Tracker is the mobile extension for athletes using online workout log and sports coaching software Sportlyzer.com.
Sportlyzer turns your smartphone into a free training program and sports tracking device.
- track training with GPS or log workouts manually
- see your training route on the map
- compare yourself with friends via leaderboard
- see, edit and delete workouts
- create and edit your training plan
- log daily metrics, health problems, daily notes, events, competitions and test results
- view weekly stats and summary
- manage your Sportlyzer user profile
- live data sync with bluetooth heart rate monitors (Zephyr HxM, Polar H7 and other Bluetooth SMART devices)
Your data from Sportlyzer GPS Sports Tracker is uploaded to the cloud and made available to your trusted coach through the online or mobile apps (Sportlyzer Coach App). In the online app you can analyze your training data in depth and share it with your friends.
Coach, this is the easiest way for your athletes to keep you updated about their training and daily metrics.
At Sportlyzer.com you can coach more athletes in less time.
Please note that continued use of GPS running in the background could dramatically decrease battery life.
From version 1.23 we have dropped Android 2.2 support for brighter future.
Sportlyzer App needs access to:
- Modify/delete SD card contents - required by Google Maps
- Bluetooth administration - required for Heart Rate Monitor connection
- Prevent phone from sleeping - required for tracking your workout in the background (screen turned off)
- Coarse(network-based) location, fine (GPS) location - required for tracking your route
- Change your audio settings - required for voice feedback during workout
- Create Bluetooth connections - required for Heart Rate Monitor connection
- Full Internet access - required to sync data between www.sportlyzer.com and Sportlyzer App
- View network state - required to sync data between www.sportlyzer.com and Sportlyzer App
- Control vibrator - required for vibrating to notify on several events like on start of workout
- Read Google service configuration - required by Google Maps
- Find accounts on the device - required to show suggestions when entering email for Login and Register
This update contains several core improvements to syncing abilities between the app and Sportlyzer.
Please be advised that starting November 2015, you will need this update to resume syncing functionality. As it is important to keep syncing your data with the new and faster Sportlyzer servers, we encourage you to update your app as soon as possible.
- Sportlyzer now includes latest Google Services to improve tracking reliability and battery usage
- A nice minor facelift