If you have to drive to three places next Tuesday, how does a Navigation app help you today?
✔ Spot On Time is a drive scheduling, traffic alerting, mapping, and parking app all in one.
✔ Use it to help you plan your drives to multiple spots (e.g. destinations) and arrive on time.
✔ It will adjust your departure alerts for traffic.
► "What makes the service different from your typical navigation application is that it lets you pre-plan your trips, by having you enter in your final destinations and times you need to be there as far in advance as need be." TechCrunch March 7, 2014
Get all the details of your future drive trips out of your head and into Spot On Time so you don't have to worry and remember the details. Spot On Time watches the traffic and lets you know when to go.
* View your calendar events in the Spot Schedule
* Add drives to selected calendar events and Spot On Time automatically adds travel time and traffic-aware departure alerts to let you know when to go and what route to take.
* Change where the drive starts from
* Easily schedule drives for today or any day in the future (to get it out of your head)
* Travel Time monitored & adjusted in the background for real-time traffic
* Save your favorite Spots and schedule them again
* Set scheduled Spots to repeat for any day of the week
* Fast address look up
* Invite friends to use the app and you get a free month of use and so do they
LEAVING & ALERTING
* Receive push and/or email alerts for when to leave--adjusted for real-time traffic
* Customize alerts for each Spot or set Alerts globally for all Spots
* Set the number of minutes to be notified before departure
* Set a custom alert for when traffic gets really bad quickly
* Innovative Time Beam shows you traffic on your entire route on a single screen
* Before leaving, see alternative routes
* Time Banner continuously updates to let you know if you are on time, late or early
* Time Banner shows miles & minutes to Spot, including walking time if parking is set
* Easily switch to map view or directions list
* At any time during the drive, switch to turn-by-turn voice guidance
* Automatically switching to parking map if set for the Spot, when you are near
* Share your ETA with others
* Most people forget to account for parking time; Spot On Tom will do it for you
* Set parking to automatically add time to your total trip so you are on time
* Set Self Parking to mark the exact parking spot & entrance
* With Self Parking, we route you to the parking then give you a walking map
* Set Timer Parking to add a set amount of time to park (to find street parking)
* Set Garage Parking; choose from all nearby parking garages, see hours & prices
* We route you to your preferred garage then give you a walking map
* Walking time included in your travel time estimate and notification alert
Try our Pebble watchapp: Spot On Time - Drive Plan
* Provides turn-by-turn directions to your wrist
* Provide Time banner info: on time, early, late, minutes remaining and distance in a drive
* Free download and free use of the fully functioning app for 3 weeks
* After 3 weeks, choose an in-App purchase option to add more time
* Get free months of use when you invite friends. Go to Settings to see how.
* Or, continue to use the scheduling after your trial has expired. Then when you make an in-app purchase for more time, travel time and departure alerts will show up automatically.
We hope we help you drive relaxed and happy!
New in this release:
✔ Uber support!
✔ For any drive, you now have an option to go via Uber
✔ Schedule a drive, tap it, and you will see a button for Uber and how many minutes until a driver would arrive. Tap the button to choose your Uber and request.
✔ Or, search for a new spot, tap the car icon and you will have an option to select Uber
✔ Bug and a few crash fixes
Try our two Pebble Smartwatch apps: Next Drive (a watchface) and Drive Plan (a watchapp). Both work with Spot On Time.