If you have to drive to three places next Tuesday, how does a Navigation app help you today?
✔ Spot On Time is a drive scheduling, traffic alerting, mapping, and parking app all in one.
✔ Use it to help you drive to multiple spots (e.g. destinations) and arrive on time.
✔ It will adjust your departure alerts for traffic.
► "What makes the service different from your typical navigation application is that it lets you pre-plan your trips, by having you enter in your final destinations and times you need to be there as far in advance as need be." TechCrunch March 7, 2014
Get all the details of your future drive trips out of your head and into Spot On Time so you don't have to worry and remember the details. It's there watching traffic and lets you know when to go.
* View your calendar events in the Spot Schedule
* Automatically add travel time and traffic-aware departure alerts to calendar events when you add a Drive
* Invite friends to use the app and you get free weeks of use and so do they
* Easily schedule drives for today or any day in the future (to get it out of your head)
* Travel Time monitored & adjusted in the background for real-time traffic
* Save your favorite Spots and schedule them again
* Set scheduled Spots to repeat for any day of the week
* Fast address look up
LEAVING & ALERTING
* Receive push and/or email alerts for when to leave--adjusted for real-time traffic
* Customize alerts for each Spot or set Alerts globally for all Spots
* Set the number of minutes to be notified before departure
* Set custom a alert for when traffic gets really bad quickly
* Innovative Time Beam shows you traffic on your entire route on a single screen
* Before leaving, see alternative routes
* Time Banner continuously updates to let you know if you are on time, late or early
* Time Banner shows miles & minutes to Spot, including walking time if is parking set
* Easily switch to map view or directions list
* At any time during the drive, switch to turn-by-turn voice guidance
* Automatically switching to parking map if set for the Spot, when you are near
* Share your ETA with others via email
* Most people forget to account for parking time; Spot On Tom will do it for you
* Set parking to automatically add time to your total trip so you are on time
* Set Self Parking to mark the exact parking spot & entrance
* With Self Parking, we route you to the parking then give you a walking map
* Set Timer Parking to add a set amount of time to park (to find street parking)
* Set Garage Parking; choose from all nearby parking garages, see hours & prices
* We route you to your preferred garage then give you a walking map
* Walking time included in your travel time estimate and notification alert
* Free download and free use of the fully functioning app for 3 weeks
* After 3 weeks, choose an in-App purchase option to add more time
* Or, continue to use the scheduling after your trial has expired. Then when you make an in-app purchase for more time, travel time and departure alerts will show up automatically.
We hope we help you drive relaxed and happy!
New in this release:
✔ New main screen combines map and drive schedule
✔ New time picker to directly enter arrival time
✔ Place-time feasibility checking to ensure you don’t schedule a drive that is not feasible
✔ You can now schedule when your free trial has expired.
✔ Various bug and crash fixes
✔ Improvements in the new user start up sequence
Please provide us any comments or suggestions at [email protected]
The Spot On Time Team