Take video with no sound and no preview!
Just click on the widget.
Quick camera access.
And use the video manager to see all your records and to setup camera settings like resolution, quality, orientation, max duration...
- Only one filename "/sdcard/DCIM/SpyVideo/SpyVideoDemo.mp4", last video is always overwritten.
Tested on a Galaxy S2 & Nexus4.
- select SpyVideo from your widget list.
- click to start a video recording.
- click again to stop.
There is a sound when I take a video:
- it may happen with some devices as GS2 where you must be root and remove a sound file (it's a constructor limitation)
Why the widget becomes blue:
- the widget becomes blue when a video is taken, green when done, red on error, and gray when ready for another video.
HiddenCam 3.0 now supports latest Android versions