SPY vs SPY is based on the original, multi-million unit selling, break out hit by First Star Software, Inc. It features Wi-Fi multiplayer matches, a pixel perfect retro mode as well as a modern mode, both with the famous black and white spies from MAD Magazine. Choose joystick or other touch controls.
This app offers in-app purchases. You may restrict in-app purchasing using your device settings.
SPY vs SPY is the ultimate action/strategy game!
* Wi-Fi multiplayer support - sabotage and intrigue included
* 16 brand new embassies –for a total of 24 plus 24 additional embassies as an in-app-purchase
* Play alone in custom matches in up to 48 embassies, each with 5 levels of difficulty –- you select the IQ of the opposing spy
* New, full screen club-to-club combat in modern mode
* Modern & retro game modes –both featuring Simulvision™, Simulplay™ and your very own Trapulator™
* Up to 8 types of Booby-Traps - play as the famous black and white spies from MAD Magazine
* Purchase a second set of traps; or, 2 sets of cheats: Insta-Kill to immediately vanquish the enemy spy in single-player mode; and, Reveal-O-Matic to display the embassy map showing the location of all inventory items & stars.
* Includes the original theme music plus 4 new remixes
Original game designed, developed and published by First Star Software, Inc.
MAD, SPY VS SPY AND ALL RELATED NAMES AND CHARACTERS ARE TRADEMARKS OF E.C. PUBLICATIONS, INC. FIRST STAR SOFTWARE, INC. AND ITS LOGO ARE REGISTERED TRADEMARKS OF FIRST STAR SOFTWARE, INC. SIMULVISION™, SIMULPLAY™ AND TRAPULATOR™ ARE TRADEMARKS OF FIRST STAR SOFTWARE, INC. DEVELOPED AND PUBLISHED UNDER LICENSE FROM FIRST STAR SOFTWARE, INC. AND E.C. PUBLICATIONS. GAME DESIGNS AND CODE © 1984, 2014 FIRST STAR SOFTWARE, INC. ALL RELATED RIGHTS RESERVED. WWW.FIRSTSTARSOFTWARE.COM
Terms of Service : http://www.ea.com/terms-of-service
EULA : http://tos.ea.com/legalapp/mobileeula/US/en/GM/
Visit http://www.chillingo.com/about/game-faqs/ for assistance or inquiries.
EA may retire online features and services after 30 days notice posted on www.ea.com/1/service-updates
Various bug fixes and improvements