More than just a cheat sheet or reference, the SQL Pro Quick Guide provides beginners with a simple introduction to the basics, and
experts will find the advanced details they need. Loads of extras are included: basic introduction, language syntax, data types, Basic
SQL, Advanced SQL, SQL Reference, SQL functions, and more.
The SQL functions are categorized and searchable. Each function information screen contains a description, parameters, and plenty of
The SQL Pro Quick Guide is broken into the following categories:
- Data Types (MySQL, SQL Server, Oracle, MS Access)
- SQL Basics
- SQL Advanced
NOTE: This Quick Guide is a basic introduction and overview of generic SQL. This Quick Guide does cover some language differences for
MySQL, SQL Server, Oracle, and Access, it is NOT a detailed reference specific to any database. For detailed information about a specific
database, check out the other SQL related Quick Guides.
* No internet connection necessary! Works off-line *
- Minor corrections and updates
- Fixed issue with small text on high density screens
- Minor corrections / updates to content
- Added search feature