SQL Studio Lite is the simplest way to access your Microsoft SQL Servers natively from your Android device.
With SQL Studio Lite you can:-
- Attach to multiple servers (although only one can be registered in the Lite version)
- Authenticate with SQL or Windows authentication
- View database tables, views, stored procedures, functions and users
- Execute SQL queries (although rows returned in a dataset is limited to 10 in the Lite version - this limitation can be removed through an in-app purchase)
- Export query results to CSV and then either open that CSV in any application on your Android device that supports it or print or email it
- Save queries you use on a regular basis
SQL Studio Lite connects to SQL Server natively and doesn't require anything installing on your servers. Supported SQL Server versions include:-
SQL Server 2000
SQL Server 2005
SQL Server 2008
SQL Server 2008 R2
SQL Server 2012
SQL Studio Lite is a cut down version of the full SQL Studio app for you to try free of charge. It is limited to only one SQL Server being registered at any one time, and will only return a maximum of 10 rows in any result set. The full SQL Studio app has no such limitations. The limitations in SQL Studio Lite can be removed using in-app purchasing.
Added better support for SQL Instances.