SQLBride is a tool for Android developers which enables JDBC access from a computer to the databases running on an Android device. This means you no longer need to use the SQLite commandline interface during database development. Instead you can use one of the many Java SQL Clients to view and edit your database structure, table contents, etc.
* Connect to a database on your development device from your computer
* Works with rooted and not rooted phones
* Enables live inspection of database changes
* Enables live editing of database contents from a SQL client running on your computer
* Allows to get rid of SQLite command-line interface
Manual / Documentation / Videos / Samples are available on http://www.peculiarcat.com
Eventhough SQLBride provides a JDBC interface to your phone's databases it doesn't turn your phone into a fullfledged database server for multiple users. It's main purpose is to ease your development process by allowing you to use your known graphical database tools.