Now is the time to get hold of your car and squash it!
SquashMyCar lets you create stunning, personalised and unique miniature images of your favourite cars. Share them with your friends and use them as your personal icon/profile pictures on Facebook, Twitter and anywhere else!
How does it work? Open the app on your Android Phone, press the Start Button and hear the engine roar into life! Then take a side-on photo of your car (or any great car) then in a few simple steps the app will squash your car down by miniaturizing it into the final amazing image.
The images you create will raise a laugh amongst car owners and car fans, who will recognise the distinctive features of the cars you choose compressed into a pocket-sized car format. The app makes it easy to share your greatest creations via Facebook, Twitter and email.
The race is on - Cars have never looked better and Squash My Car is the newest form of motorsport. Start Your Engine now by downloading the app and let the world see your creation! SQUASH IT!
- When you press the Start Button the engine fires up and the dashboard lights illuminate
- Innovative controls enhance the process of creating the ultimate squashed car
- Perfect your image with the ability to go back a step
- Take photos using the app on your Android Phone wherever you are, at car shows, motorsports events or just when you see that perfect car on your street!
- Squash cars with no internet connection required
- All images are stored (limited only by your phone’s memory capacity)
- Help available on the app and our website squashmycar.com
- Share your favourite images with friends by email, Facebook and Twitter
- We want you to enjoy using this app which is why we respond to every email we get!
Squash My Car by Speeding Hippo Ltd. © 2012
Squash my Car 1.1.2 includes bug fixes and support for various large screen devices.
We want to make sure Squash My Car works with as many image formats as possible, so if you're having problems squashing please let us know! Drop us an email at [email protected]
Tell us what device you're using and attach a copy of the photo you're having problems with. We'll do our best to diagnose the problem and find a solution for you, and implement the fix in a future update. Thanks for your help!