** Beta testers needed! ** to be a beta tester, please join the "SPT beta test" google+ community
SSH Persistent Tunnel (SPT) tries to maintain ssh tunnels over the frequent change of network and disconnects typical for a mobile device. SPT tries to reconnect each time a new network comes up.
SPT is ideal for creating a simple and persitent set of tunnels with no need for rooted device.
So, why not just use connectbot?
SPT is better than connectbot at recovering from network disconnects, and is less resource consuming since it does not do any terminal emulation.
* supports authentication with passwords or private key.
* supports dynamic, local and remote tunnels
* maintains a known-hosts database for prevention of MITM attacks.
* strives to be as lightweight as possible to conserve system resources.
* never stores your password! login password or private key passphrase are stored in memory only.
* preferences can be exported/imported to/from sdcard
* Supports scripting via intent actions
* Open Source - Don't trust me -- check SPT's security for yourself ...
* New Holo theme
* Updated underlying ssh library jsch and encryption library spongy castle
* Limited support for keyboard-interactive authentication
* Option to make notification static
* Main UI now shows connection status, last messages, and app version
Thank you for the positive feedbacks!
Please email me before posting negative feedbacks !