SSQ Mobile Services lets you submit claims in just a few taps. Once you have your bill you can file claims directly from your smartphone without having to worry about complicated paperwork or mailing times. What’s more, claims for most treatment types are processed in 48 hours or less, so you get paid sooner—all from your mobile device!
Making a claim is simple. All you need is your username and password for the ACCESS | Plan Members website and your smartphone.
This 100% FREE app lets you
- Submit claims quickly and easily
- View your latest payments
- View an electronic version of your SSQ card
- Contact our customer service department with a single tap
To use the app:
- You must be registered for the ACCESS | Plan Members website
- You must also be registered for direct deposit and the electronic benefit statement for health insurance
48-hour claim processing is available for most treatment types, though some treatments still require a photo of your bill.
The application is compatible with mobile and tablet devices. However, a camera is required to take photos. For devices without a camera, you can send an electronic copy of the bill to your device and attach it to your claim.
SSQ Mobile Services: An easy way to reduce paper consumption and protect the planet!
SSQ Mobile Services: An innovative app for quicker and easier claims!
For more information, visit ssq.ca/mobile.
This update addresses the problems encountered when taking and transferring photos on certain Android devices including the Samsung Galaxy S2 and S3.