A first in group insurance! With SSQ Mobile Services, you can send in your claims with just a few clicks! You have an appointment to see a health professional? As soon as you leave, you’ll be able to submit your claim by using your mobile device. Eliminate paperwork and postal delays: your claim will be made quickly in the palm of your hand!
Making claims is very simple! Keep your username and password for the ACCESS | Plan members Web site handy as well as your invoice and your mobile device.
The completely FREE application allows you to:
- Send your claims simply by using the camera or the library on your device
- Consult a summary of your last payments
- Consult an electronic version of your SSQ Card
- Contact our Customer Service using a single click
To access the application:
- You must be registered for ACCESS | Plan members
- You must also be registered for direct deposit of health insurance benefits and electronic claims statements
Upon the policyholder's request, some SSQ groups do not have access to this application.
The application works on the Android 2.0 version and higher. However, since some generations of these devices do not include a camera, those users will not be able to take a picture of their invoice. In these particular cases, it will be possible to transfer an electronic copy of the invoice onto the device and enclose it with the benefit claim.
SSQ Mobile Services: a technological innovation to make your life easier!
For more information, go to www.ssq.ca/mobile
This new version fixes a problem when accessing photos in the gallery for devices running with the KitKat version with Android (4.4 and higher).