At St. Elizabeth Healthcare, we strive every day to bring you the best of what’s human and humanly possible.
This iPhone app is another way for us to bring you the healthcare answers that you are looking for right to your fingertips. Our app features include an Emergency Room and Physician locator (both with GPS capabilities); a Symptoms Tracker; new and expecting baby apps; real-time News and Events; Videos; and personal Health and Fitness tools such as a Food Diary that contains over 7,500 unique food entries from the U.S. Department of Agriculture National Nutrient Database; a body mass index (BMI) calculator, and a Run Tracker tool to track your exercise distance, time, pace, map, altitude, and calories burned.
We are confident that this app will not only enhance the level of service we are able to provide you, but will also help you make better, more informed health and wellness decisions.
Please note: This app is a tool to assist you with your health and wellness decisions, and is not meant to diagnose or treat any ailments. If you are faced with a life-threatening emergency, please dial 911. Do not use this tool as a substitute for your Primary Care Physician.
- Added native support for Tablet devices (portrait and landscape)
- Added new feature to use online "Pay My Bill"
- Added :
- Tips on Breast Feeding
- My Baby's Progress
- New Baby FAQ's
- Added new HealthTrak features:
- Waist to Hip Calculator
- Target Heart Rate Calculator
- Risky Drinking
- Smoking Cessation
- Updated locations list in "Emergency Care"
- App provides automatic (real-time) updates to "Locations", "Find a Doctor", "Calendar", "News Room", and "Videos" content