== LIMITED TIME PROMO OFFER ==
Buy any 5 apps from me and get the sixth app of your choice (from my 60+ apps of course) for free. Mail me for details.
Pack of two skins. First skin is a stack of 3 layers, each having time, battery level, weather info respectively. The clock has a HTC sense look to it. Second skin is the simplest battery level & status widget there is. It fits perfectly at the bottom of your screen, just above the navbar. Check it out in the last screenshot. You can edit different aspects of the skin - like color, format etc and assign your favorite apps to the hotspots.== INSTRUCTIONS ==
To use this skin, you have to install, apply and edit/assign hotspots to the skin.
- Install -
- This is a skin installer. Launch the app and tap "Install Skin".
- Next screen, tap "OK" for "Replace app?".
- Next screen, tap "Install". When that finishes, tap "Done". Skin is now installed.
- Apply -
- You must have latest version of Ultimate custom widget (UCCW) installed. http://goo.gl/eDQjG
- Place a UCCW widget of 2x2 size on the homescreen. You can do so by dragging the widget from app drawer or by long pressing homescreen to pull up widget menu.
- This will open the skins list. Skins downloaded from play store will show up ONLY HERE.
- Tap the "Stacks" skin from here and it'll be applied to the widget.
- Resize it anyway you want to best suit your screen.
- Repeat the step to place the 2nd widget of size 4x1. Select "Battery" this time.
- Edit -
- After applying the skins as mentioned above, launch UCCW app itself. Tap Menu, tap "hotspot mode" and tap 'OFF'. UCCW will exit.
- Now tap anywhere on the uccw widget. It'll open in uccw edit window.
- Scroll through the components in the bottom half of the screen. Assign apps to hotspots in this window. This IS a MUST.
- You can change color, format etc too (optional) in this window.
- When done, don't try to save it from the menu. That won't work. Tap Menu, tap "hotspot mode" and tap 'ON'. UCCW will exit. And your changes will be applied to the widget.
You can watch the steps in video below.== TIPS / TROUBLESHOOT ==
- If the "Install" step fails; go to Android settings > Security and make sure "Unknown sources" is enabled. This is required to work around the encryption related bug introduced in Jelly bean. You can Google it.
- To change temperature unit between Celsius and Fahrenheit -> Launch UCCW app itself. Tap Menu, tap settings. Here, if "Celsius" is marked, temperature will display in Celsius. If unmarked, Fahrenheit.
- If weather info is not displayed/updated, Launch UCCW app itself. Tap Menu, tap settings, tap location. Make sure "Auto location" is checked and that the third row is correctly showing your location.
- You can also tap Menu, tap settings, tap 'weather provider' and change the selected provider.
- Mail me if you have ANY issues.
Skin is fully editable now. (i.e. whatever uccw app supports.)
* Fixed issue of skin not showing up on Jelly Bean devices
* Skin app is now replaced by skin installer app. Run the app and install the skin, which will replace the installer app.
* Bug fixes
* App name fix